Friday, April 30, 2010

Fit and healthy by 40?!

OK tomorrow is May 1st. In 2 1/2 months I will be 39 years old. So that means I only have 14.5 months to reach my goal of fit and healthy by 40. Ok so that would be on average... 9.5 pounds per month left to lose (ok I know some of you are doing the math now... not a very pretty number huh?)
But if I break that down a little more that's less than 2 1/2 pounds a week... that's reasonable! That I can do! I need to remember to stop looking at the big picture because that just overwhelms me and makes me want to give up, instead I need to look at the here and now - what I am doing right now to reach my final goal? What are my small goals along the way that I can set that I can reach? I think I will set a goal of losing 10 pounds. and when I reach that goal I will set another goal of losing 10 pounds. and when I reach that goal.... you get the picture! So I believe I will accomplish my goal to be fit and healthy by 40... 10 pounds at a time!! :)
Good luck to all of you in doing what you can to succeed in reaching your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment